Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Leaky Joint And A Trojan

Track of the day Once (excerpt) - Nerve Engine.

keep out_sign

Someone out there with my email address in their address book has a trojan bug in their computer. So far I've had over 350 emails tonight telling me that mails I am supposed to have sent have been rejected as spam.
My computer is as pure as the driven snow, it is virgin territory, it is locked up as tight as a shark's ass and that, as any shark knows, is watertight. The spam is not coming from my computer but the bounced emails are coming to me and it's driving me round the bloody bend.

And that's not all

The pipe connecting the kitchen tap to the hot water supply chose this evening to spring a leak from one of its soldered joints. I think the technical term is an elbow.
Mrs B. opened the door to the cupboard under the sink and the water rushed out.
After much cursing I managed to get a latex glove (a couple of Trojans would have done the job) wrapped round the leaky joint and so far it hasn't sprayed any more hot water.
The plumber is coming to fix it tomorrow and I'm going to take a crash course in pipe fixing.
The last thing I need is a 'leaky joint' without a Trojan wrapped round it.

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
Nerve Engine Gig Photo Gallery

back 

arrow
teomalink