Monday, October 09, 2006

Big Shirl's Publicity Shots

Track of the day Get Away - Georgie Fame.

big_shirl_mis beanz industriesWhatever happened to Big Shirl? The last time I saw her she was staring in disbelief at the end of my camera lens and trying hard not to laugh.
I'd got a phonecall from a guy asking me to take some publicity pictures for Big Shirl as she was affectionately known. She had entered a competition to become Miss Beans Industries, whoever they were, and needed some photographs to submit with her entry. I was very keen to help the lady out in any way I could.
I don't know if she ever became Miss Beans Industries but my little lens had a great time chasing her round the trees at a local beauty spot.
Unfortunately, as you can tell by the length of her dress this was all at least 30 years ago so Big Shirl must be pushing 50 now.
As far as I'm concerned Big Shirl has been Miss Beans Industries for the last 30 years and always will be. Anyone recognise her or know where she is?
I thought not...

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
Nerve Engine Gig Photo Gallery

back 

arrow
teomalink