Saturday, September 30, 2006

Oldbury's Savacentre Hosts Macmillan Coffee Morning

Track of the day Once (excerpt) - Nerve Engine.

macmillan_coffee morning_oldburyThe World's Biggest Coffee Morning was taking place yesterday.
The annual event is in its 16th year now and raises funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Last year the coffee morning raised 6 million pounds and has become an important event on the UK charity calendar.
I hadn't planned on going shopping but it was bucketing down with rain when I got to Oldbury so I went into Sainsbury's SavaCentre to buy a cheap umbrella.
I was just about to leave when three very attractive and friendly ladies spotted the camera and demanded that I took a photograph of them.
"I bet there isn't even a film in it," said one.
"You'd better not stick it on the web," said another, while the third was worrying about a double chin.
I assured Mel and Fay that there was a 'film' in the camera, that a picture would appear on 'the web' and reassured Haley that as far as I could see, she didn't have a double chin.
So here with love from Milt, for Macmillan's Mel Bradley and Fay Woodhouse and Sainsbury's Haley is a link to the photograph that you requested.
What are you all doing on Monday?
logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink