Monday, September 25, 2006

Live Gig Shots

Track of the day Phoenix (excerpt) - Nerve Engine.

Nerve Engine @ Little Civic WolverhamptonAfter the week-end's excesses it's back to the ups and downs of painting the house.
The front's finished so I've been scraping and sanding away at the back. If the rain holds off I'll get it finished by Wednesday. If it doesn't then I'll have to find something else to do.
Maybe there's a band out there that needs some live gig shots.
Now it seems I've run out of space on Flickr and they want paying. I guess that makes two of us.

Intelligence garbage

So the intelligence services have worked out that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have increased not decreased the terrorist threat. Seems to me that you don't need much intelligence to work that one out. Most of us mere mortals worked it out years ago.
My talents are totally wasted running up and down ladders with a paint brush, you don't need much intelligence for that either.

Rock bands lighting

The Little Civic had a barely functional lighting display.
Established popstars have the money to demand this and this again. So while one Bogger gigs with a band that says a lighting engineer would make a difference, t'other Bogger is lighting George Michael in Barcelona.
C'est la vie!
Long live Rock 'n' Roll.

logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink