Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sexual Gymnastics

Track of the day Phoenix (excerpt) - Nerve Engine.

air_ambulanceYou can have too much of a good thing. I'm now sick and tired of seven days going up and down, up and down, all day everyday. Unfortunately I'm not talking about sexual gymnastics here, I'm talking about ladders and window frames.

Late this afternoon the air ambulance circled overhead. One of the neighbours must have thought I was in trouble at the top of my ladder. Luckily, by the time it arrived I was on the ground, otherwise I might well have fallen off.

At least I've proved my ability to keep going up and down all week so if you are in need of someone who possesses that dubious skill, feel free to get in touch.

And all that reminds me of the card I once saw stuck on a door.
On it was printed 'Clime the stareway to sukcess.'
I was intrigued and after four flights of stares I reached the top and knocked on the door. It opened and there stood the biggest guy I'd ever seen, beaming at me.
"Hi there," he said, "my name's Cess."
I was out of there. I was back down those stairs faster than a fireman down a greased pole and that's fast. Well you have to draw the line somewhere.

logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink