Wednesday, September 13, 2006

How Many Cigarettes Can You ...

Track of the day Get Off My Cloud - Rolling Stones.

sunday_worship_jpgToday's question is how many cigarettes can you get in the boot of a Vauxhall Vectra? Bear with me a while or even bare with me. I have plenty of time while I wait for my last injection of wood hardener to harden.

Yes, the wet rot is spreading. Can you get wood hardener in gallon tins?

I've decided that climbing up ladders isn't a bad way to spend the day. I've just got back from Judith's garden. The key still doesn't open the back gate but a ladder on one side and a ladder on the other and I was over that gate in no time and spraying water around everywhere.
No one stopped to ask what I was doing. Yesterday I was high at the top of a ladder with my trusty hypodermic and today I'm trying out my burglary skills. When you've got an expensive habit like injecting wood hardener you need to supplement your income where you can.

From my vantage point at the top of my ladder I've just watched next door laddie set off very tentatively for a driving lesson.
Which is strange because as far as I know he's been driving around Bogsville for about four years. I assumed he was driving legally. I suppose that when you are qualifying to be a lawyer you have to make sure you don't have too many skeletons in the cupboard.
I might turn him in, see if there's a reward.

I'm amazed at how many Iraqis are bending the laws here in Bogsville. First it was the eyeless driver guy and now there's a report of a 34 year old Iraqi immigrant arrested for sharing his house with 480,000 smuggled cigarettes. They were all over the place, in the airing cupboard, in the bedrooms and even in the back garden.
To make matters worse he was later found driving a van that contained another 115,000 and a Vauxhall Vectra he owned, had another 11,600 in its boot.
Of course they weren't his. He was looking after them for a very sinister and scary guy who offered him £100 a week to store them.
I'd store cigarettes for £100 a week.
Anyway the poor guy has been sentenced to 12 months in prison and after that they are threatening to deport him.
I hope they don't intend to incinerate all those cigarettes. The passive smoking brigade will have a fit. They should all be made to attend next Sunday's Bible talk.

logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink