Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Busy As A Bee

Track of the day Phoenix (excerpt) - Nerve Engine.

bee-flying-hoverI've been busy as a bee today. Cut the grass, front and back, walked around, painted the front door, managed to get through the day without spending any money, the list is endless. I even remembered to eat some breakfast and lunch.

Exciting news from Walkers, the crisp makers. They are going to launch a healthy, low fat crisp in minute 25g bags instead of small 34.5g bags to help their customers stay healthy.
Bullshit!
They sell smaller packs to make more money from the same number of potatoes. Anyway I only eat Seabrook crinkle cut, saltless crisps.

If I...

If I were Tony Blair I'd fly back to Barbados immediately.
If I were the Queen I'd banish him, either to Afghanistan or Iraq.


logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink