Monday, September 04, 2006

Keep Taking The Drops

Track of the day Them There Eyes - The Rhythm Boys.

eye_hospital_appointmentAnother miracle. I turned up for my three times rearranged appointment at Bogsville's eye hospital and sat there and sat there and sat there.
There were 39 people waiting in the out patients' waiting room when I arrived. One old guy was fast asleep in a corner, either that or he was dead.
Every now and then someone came in and called out a name but no one moved. Bogsville people with lousy eyesight are also deaf as posts. I blame it on too much masturbation. At this point I would just like to point out that when it came to my turn I heard my name loud and clear! Obviously not enough... yes you guessed it.
After an hour and a half they got round to asking me to read the letters on the wall and half an hour later I was given anaesthetic eye drops and the spring pressure test on both eyes. The examination and test took exactly four minutes.
"Perfectly normal readings Mr Bogs. Keep taking the drops and we'll see you again in six months time."

Not if they keep cancelling the appointments they won't!


logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink