Sunday, September 03, 2006

Toni Iommi Critique

Track of the day Phoenix (excerpt) - Nerve Engine.

nerve_engine_leeds_rockersMarvel at the words of wisdom about Nerve Engine from Toni Iommi.
"Good go!"
"Good grief!" What sort of critique is that from a Heavy Metal rocker?
Get them in a recording studio someone and sort those levels sorted out and 'arfterwards' you can send it back to Toni. I reckon he got that name from a 1950 home perm kit.

Serious Stuff

There were two emails in my inbox when I checked it this morning. One was from Dishwasher K. Thimblefuls and the other was from Sprucer M. Laundryman. While I'm on the subject of names, my real name is obviously enough, not Milt Bogs. It's sad but true. My Father, a learned and well-read man, decided that I should be baptized Chimpanzee X. Whipsaw. It's always been plain X in the middle because Xenophobe is too tricky for most people to spell and it comes in very useful when I'm dealing with spam mail.

You can get your own personal spammer name here.

Toni Iommi is actually known as Peridotite F. Monocular in spamming circles. No wonder he says things like "Good go". Keep rocking Nerve Engine but sort the levels and bang some heavy guitar in the middle for guys like Toni.


logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink