Friday, September 08, 2006

A Girls' Reunion

Track of the day Thirteen Women - Bill Haley.

bee-flyingThis week I seem to have been spending most of my time chasing bees round the garden. I suppose I'm looking for a dog substitute.
She with ants in her pants has disappeared up north again with tales of attending a girls' reunion. She left me a piece of paper reminding me to water Judith's garden. It would appear that Judith's orf somewhere until Wednesday. The woman next door is away as well. If it carries on like this there'll be no women left in bashfully.

Never mind there's always the gurlz in the Hole in the Ground bar and the bees to provide some solace. Anyone fancy a week in Hungary?

Ian Huntley

I note that the Sun newspaper carried a report yesterday of how a nurse at the hospital where Soham murderer Huntley was treated after his suicide bid screamed abuse at him as he left in a wheelchair chained to guards. One nurse yelled, "Why couldn't you die, you bastard!"
He probably would have done if they'd put him in one of the wards made available to the rest of us mere mortals.

logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink