Friday, September 29, 2006

Thames Birthday Boat Load

Track of the day Once (excerpt) - Nerve Engine.

budding_photographerHappy birthday J. If anyone spots a boat load of drunks on the Thames late on Friday night it'll be elder Bogs and his cronies. The elder Bogs will be the one with the yellow hair and the camera.

Meanwhile back here in Bogsville another contact lens has disappeared round the back of my right eye.
I can't find it and I certainly can't see it but I can most definitely feel the little bogger. The damn thing folds over on itself and sticks to the underside of the lid. When I blink I can feel it scraping on my eyeball like a bit of grit or an eyelash. It's been there since nine o'clock last night and I'm sick of it.
I've squirted gallons of fluid in there to try to wash it out and tried to turn the eyelid inside out, all to no avail.
All sensible suggestions most gratefully accepted.
Tomorrow I have to post a picture of three ladies who spotted my camera and insisted on being photographed.

logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink