Monday, October 02, 2006

I'll Be Naked Soon

Track of the day Once (excerpt) - Nerve Engine.

just pantsThere must be something wrong with the shape of my right eye. I was wandering around the shops in Bogsville this morning when everything went blurred. I poked around my right eye and there resting on the lower lid was my latest contact lens, folded double on itself just like the last one. I managed to straighten it out and poke it back in but the little bogger came straight out again.
I rushed into the nearest optician's clutching the lens in my sweaty palm, explained the problem and the optician sat me down, rehydrated my lens and stuck it back in for me. He didn't even try to sell me a bottle of fluid.
So, even though it's only Monday, the Milt Bogs 'most helpful' award of the week goes to Mr Khalil and his staff.
I told you I was in for trouble when I spotted those 13 magpies yesterday.

I'll be naked soon

As far as I can see they don't make clothes for men over the age of 20. If they do, they don't sell them in Bogsville.
Years ago they used to describe older ladies as being 'mutton dressed up as lamb' because they wore clothes designed for younger women. Well that's just about how I'd feel if I bought the crap described as menswear on sale in Bogsville's shops.
I really don't want to wander around looking like I've got lost on my way to the gym or the soccer pitch but if I don't find something to buy soon, I'll be reduced to walking around in my underpants and Winter's coming on.
I think a trip to somewhere bigger is called for but from what I remember of bigger cities, they sell the same garbage that is available here in Bogsville. There's just more of it.

logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink