Thursday, October 05, 2006

Please Remove That Veil

Track of the day Once (excerpt) - Nerve Engine.

beware_dogHere's a very rare 60's treat from the Milt Bogs very dusty reel to reel tapes. River Deep Mountain High by The Montanas. Yes I know the quality is a bit dodgy but the magnetic tape has deteriorated over the last 40 years.

40 years ago in Bogsville every bar with a big room had a live band playing most nights of the week. I think I must have been in most of those bars. Oh well... some things never change.

Please remove that veil

balaclava_helmetLike Jack Straw, I refuse to speak to anyone wearing a veil - royalty, judges, serving policemen, members of the armed forces, publicans, shopkeepers, postmen and the milkman. Unlike Jack Straw, my ban also includes people wearing stocking masks or balaclavas.
My aversion to veils started years ago when my wife turned up in church wearing one on the day we got married. I'm still not convinced she's the same woman I was with the previous night.

logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink