Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Promise Not A Threat

novahuntingThere is a fun young guy out there somewhere in Bogsville who has bitten off a lot more than he can chew. I was walking along to the Tulip last night when a balloon full of water travelling at 30mph hit me and burst on impact. I assure you that it hurt.

Whoever you are in that little, resprayed Vauxhall Nova with the single shiny chrome tailpipe and gofaster stickon spoiler - you are now a marked man because I have a more highly developed and sicker sense of humor than you ever dreamed of. Enjoy your fun while it lasts sonny jim.

I know that this post isn't typical Milt but sometimes you need to make a point. If I need bail I'll get someone to post it here.

Getting in the mood

I'm now pumping up the testosterone in preparation for serious ass kicking by listening to Hard Rock Radio Live.

On a marginally lighter note

For the poor devil who came via Yahoo looking for the answer to the question "Who sells cod sperm, milt". I would just like to point out that I have never sold sperm, "cash on delivery" or otherwise. I give it away. Naturally any post donation reward for my services would be much appreciated.

Fooosmee!

I have to say that these Blogger codes to ward off evil spammers are a real pig to read. I'm going to apply for an honorary degree in raoopre, lusov, zummnyn and fooosmme. I think my favourite so far is fooosmme. Sooo if anyone requires a fooosmme expert just drop me a line.

Update

He didn't appear tonight but I didn't go to the Tulip either. Tomorrow I am going to be on my best behavior all day - I think. Maybe not all day because she with ants in her pants is off somewhere on a train. All I've got to do now is find that SA80 assault rifle or 9mm Sig Sauer automatic pistol. Five or six tracer rounds into his petrol tank should warm his ass.

Whites only

The whites only barbershop story running on KATC3's site. Watch Timewarp TV! You need Windows Media Player for it.
back 

arrow
teomalink