Saturday, October 22, 2005

Conversation & Company Needed

I was drummin' and strummin', tappin' and clappin' away to Poco's - You'd Better Think Twice when, out of the blue, I got me a beep beep and a text message. It read. "jst lnded". I swear that woman does more flying around than Tinkerbell. I expect I'll get another text message when she gets back.

Found some sausage in the fridge so I ate it Cajun style. If it hadn't been monsooning at the time I'd have cremated it outdoors to avoid setting off the fire alarm. At least I now know the ADT smoke alarm still works. Tomorrow I'll have to go in search of conversation and company otherwise I'll go completely round the bend. Today's oral efforts went something like this,

Me - Woman's disappeared again. She's on a plane.
Dog -
Me - What do you fancy for tea?
Dog -
Me - Anything you fancy watching on tv tonight?
Dog -
Me - That woman at Number 4's got a hell of an ass on her.
Dog - Yeah I noticed.

Can anyone explain to me what the trackback tag is for?

Blast from the past

Mrs B was missing again and I'd discovered TV-B-Gone. What a carefree explosive little bogger (N.B. that is bogger not booger) I was in those days!

Silence is golden

I spent most of Saturday working up an appetite and a thirst, brushing sand into the gaps between the bricks in the back yard and down the side of the house, then cooked and ate some lamb. Full bellied, I checked my emails and found an invitation to go to the wild and wicked metropolis to eat and drink the night away.Typical! Yet another night talking to the bloody tv.

There must be someone out there willing to give a high mileage, slightly grubby old bogger, help with the great oral tradition. Tomorrow night I'll get into Volvo and head off into the sunset Back to the Chicken Shack. To hell with this "Silence Is Golden" crap. It sucks.

back 

arrow
teomalink