Thursday, October 13, 2005

This Week's Riveting Reads

smilePlug your speakers in and have a Tequila with me. You'll need it because although the page three girls are gone the Bogsville Bugle has been sent some riveting reads. I haven't a clue who this very young lady is or where I found her picture but she really is a breath of fresh air. This week's riveters.

Hymn Challenge

On 22 October, members of St Michael's Church in Pelsall are raising money by singing the first verse of 53 hymns non-stop. The session should last around 45 minutes.

I assume they are raising funds to buy hymn books that contain all the verses so that they can avoid this sort of nonsense in the future.

Gran Knits Scarf

An 83 year old grandmother in Liverpool has knitted a 450 foot long red and white scarf in honor of Liverpool Soccer Club.

Christina Brockway, from Whiston in Merseyside, started knitting the scarf in 2001 and has not stopped since.

I know the problem Christina. I never discovered how to bind (cast) off either.

Club's Card Tips

Pheasey Library's over 50's club will receive tips on making Christmas Cards at its meeting on 10 November from 10am to 11.30am.

The poor boggers! What on earth have they done to deserve that? I will avoid Pheasey, wherever it is, like the Plague.

Let me out of here!
back 

arrow
teomalink