Sunday, October 09, 2005

Missed Hospital Appointment

I've just realized that I missed last week's appointment at the Bogsville Eye Hospital. Usually they send me a reminder letter or one telling me that they've had to postpone my session because of staff holidays. This time they didn't send anything at all so tomorrow I'm going to have to grope my way down there to plead and grovel.

Hope they'll be able to fit me in sometime soon because reading has become a bit of a problem recently.

blind

Rationale

Rationale by Nerve Engine.

Cowboy progress

Just thought I'd let BJB know thet I'm a gettin' the hang of the C&W but my spittin' is progressin' poorly. It's more like dribblin' at the moment. Ah Shucks there it goes again. Dang Me if I ain't right now goin' to have to wash me another shirt.
back 

arrow
teomalink