Monday, October 03, 2005

Coke Revisited

ronnie barker

Ronnie Barker has died

Bluebird Tattoo

You have just got to listen to this track Bluebird Tattoo by Circe Link. Or you could try Out Of My Mind. It's even got a tenor sax in there but you'll have to go to the page and press the button yourself. Monday morning and I think I just fell in love again.

Coke revisited

Thanks for the comments on yesterday's post Glitch. No offense taken. Shouldn't you stay out of bars if you don't drink and "don't want some alcoholic slurring his words and hitting on my wife because he's drunk and is a bit of an animal when he drinks, when I go off to the restroom to sniiiiif"?

Hell if you keep leaving your wife on her own while you go off to the restroom to sniff coke off a toilet lid what do you expect?

And what do you mean, "hitting on her because he's drunk"? You mean he wouldn't do it if he was sober? It's your wife you should be saying "no offense" to, not me.

George Best

I see G.B. is critically ill in hospital in London with alcohol related problems again. Hope he pulls through. He was a great soccer player but I can't help thinking there were probably less influential but worthier bodies who would have looked after the donor liver he received a few years back. I got a message last week saying that George was out drinking in some bar in Surbiton over there in Surrey UK. As I say - he was a great soccer player.

Heard the one about the guy who banned pigs in Dudley?

Or the one about the Bus Shelter outside the Corbett Hospital in Dudley?
back 

arrow
teomalink