Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Caffeine Reduction Report

For the last three days my caffeine intake has been down from something like twenty cups to a maximum of four cups of coffee a day. I don't feel any better for it. I may be feeling more relaxed but there is little going on in my life that can cause stress except my tinnitus and that is still whistling away happily in the background like an old fashioned kettle.

The only thing that I have noticed is that I can almost read the words on the computer screen without my contact lenses and reading glasses and everything outside the window looks sharper. It could just be that the windows are cleaner than they have been for some time and that the sun is shining.

I'll give the reduced caffeine experiment another couple of days and if no eyesight or tinnitus miracles occur I'll come off the wagon again. I like coffee. Let's face it if I stopped doing all the things that give me pleasure because someone says they are bad for me there wouldn't be any point in getting up in the morning.

A moment of panic

toyboyI fear that Miss Roseberry is in danger of losing the plot here.

While I have no objection to the odd workout now and again,see my previous posts, I think I want out of this whole TB thing. I have a suspicion that her definition of T.B. is no longer Toy Boy but is now moving inexorably towards Toy Bogs.

While I enjoy the warmth of the relationship and lurrv red dresses, I am beginning to find the whole experience suffocating. Do I detect a hint of stress? Let me out of here!

Last Girl On Earth

I found a track that I like here. I have to warn you that the lyrics are fruity! But seems to me that Deni Bonet has the right idea and I always was a sucker for classically trained musicians of the female variety.
back 

arrow
teomalink