Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lullabubs & Lamborghinis

It's about time I showed the caring, good with babies, helpful side of my nature. Let's face it, when it comes to sleepless nights because of a teething tot, Mrs B's been there and done it all. You know the scene.
"Hey are you awake? I think the baby's crying. Go and see what's wrong will you."

Trouble was that Mrs B. was a sound sleeper, so by the time I'd elbowed her fully awake and told her what was going on a few times, it was very difficult for me to get back to sleep again and if I managed it, she usually woke me up when she got back into bed a couple of hours later just to tell me how cold it was. Anyway enough of that. You want to know about the Lullabub.

lullabubThe "Lullabub" is an innovative product that will gently rock a cot automatically & unassisted, in a harmonic rhythm to naturally soothe & settle babies to sleep.

What more could a doting parent ask for? Sounds good doesn't it all that rocking in harmonic rhythm. What an invaluable product.

Hey to hell with putting it under the baby's cot, sounds like that Lullabub is just what a stiff old bogger like me needs under the legs of his bed. You can't beat a bit of that automatic, unassisted, harmonic rhythm rocking. I bet all the women in Bogsville would queue up to try out Milt's Lullabub. Where's that link?

Feel like a little flutter?

Why not buy a ticket for a 1 in 300 chance of winning a Lamborghini Gallardo? You can even go and have a look at the cars if you are in Grand Central Station in NYC.

Well here's why not - the tickets are $1,000 each. There are two cars in the raffle and only 300 tickets for each car so the odds are pretty good.

If you have the money here is the link. You'd better hurry though - the winners will be announced this Friday. Sadly I won't be one of them. Typical isn't it. It's always the rich boggers who can already afford a Lamborghini who win those prizes.

Never mind there's always the Lullabub and I think I just heard the first customer at the front door. Reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer's waiting for heart surgery. "Bed goes up. Bed goes down. Bed goes up. Bed goes down." Oh no. That was Miss Roseberry.

Late news for pussy lovers

Are you fed up with cleaning up your cat's litter tray? What you need is a Litter-Robot, the automatic self-cleaning litter box that really works. You'll never again have to scoop a dirty litter box by hand! Sounds too good to be true? I'm sure it is.
back 

arrow
teomalink