Friday, October 07, 2005

Male Concubine, Lapdog & Stud

The BBC didn't run it - Milt did

Back in November 2004 Milt covered George Bush's getting his instructions for war direct from God. See paragraph 3. Nice to know that the rest of the World catch up eventually.

Merl iStud

Page after page of past posts on Milt's Page show no comments. Peed orf with this discovery I opened up one of the zero post boxes and discovered comments in there. When I got back to 8/20/05's post, Sony Vaio Credit Card Fraud I discovered a comment that exposes to the World a hitherto totally unknown aspect of my drinking buddy Merl's lifestyle.
"BTW Milt, I am not sure that the word Partner to describe Merl does him justice, Male Concubine perhaps or Lapdog, Stud, Bit of Stuff, all far more exciting don't you think?

I have to say Milt, you did throw yourself over that fence in spectacular style. Merl and I had to stay to administer large quantities of liquid relaxant to Raul for medicinal purposes."
Anne Yip Fon.

Damn me, that's some woman you've got there Merl. No wonder you're always panting for beer in the Tulip. Thanks for the info Anne Yip and sorry for the delay in posting. I blame Haloscan.

Fraud update

Raul's $10,000 rip off seems to have failed to trigger any rapid response from the credit card company, the bank, or the Bogsville Fraud Squad. Seems they class $10,000 as chicken feed. Last Monday the credit card company sent him a few forms to fill in asking for details of the attempted fraud and asking whether he'd reported it to the police.

Hey that's two months guys! Don't you think the trail might be getting just a little cold? Excuse me while I clone a few credit cards before those bank and police people wake their ideas up.

Heard the one about the guy who banned pigs in Dudley?
Or the one about the Bus Shelter outside the Corbett Hospital?
Well the malady is spreading. Now there's the one about Wakefield Prison in Yorkshire.

Accolade

I just had an email from Paul Zdanowicz in Accolade asking me to go to his band's page and listen and then to tell my friends to listen too. Have to admit I always liked the singer's voice. So go and listen. What are you waiting for? Try Scarred and Fire Me Up. Try them all - they're free. Best of luck guys.

P.S.

The Fourth Annual Blogger Boobiethon is on.

boobiethon
Gosh!

Anyone need a used Lapdog? I think I just became available.

back 

arrow
teomalink