Saturday, October 08, 2005

Buttocks Like A Horse

She had buttocks like a horse. A thoroughbred, naturally. Smooth, firm and rounded, mobile and mettlesome. There was a seductive, stupefying scent about her - or so he guessed.
I live in hope that one day I will be able to delete the last four words of the story. It doesn't seem very likely because last night I discovered that my watch was one whole day slow. I am in fact one day older than I thought I was.

The back of the lid in the bar's WC sparkled but the tip of any finger dragged over it came away coated with a distinct white powdery residue.

"There's only one way to test it," said Merl.
I placed said digit on my tongue. End result, a numb tongue. Either the lid was covered in what I suspect it was covered in or I had just poisoned myself with bleach.

That old thunderbox lid is going to be wiped down with WD40 tonight. Let's see how the cutters cope with that while I concentrate on the stupefying scents of the smooth, firm and rounded, mobile and mettlesome.

The opening quote is the opening paragraph to a novel first published in 1972. Anyone out there know the Author and original title?

Tighten My Grip

Tighten My Grip by Nerve Engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink