Saturday, May 30, 2009

Zooey & An Icepick

Track of the day - Sex In The Morning - Prince Edward Island.

jigsaw

What is it with jigsaw puzzle manufacturers? For the second time in three weeks we've completed a 1000 piece puzzle to find that it only has 999 pieces. One piece missing. What a ripoff!

Readworthy Bl**s

I'm struggling to find visit worthy bl**s. In the last two days I've been to dog pages, cake pages, baby pages, knitting pages, gardening pages, hiking pages, photo pages, model car pages, witch pages, ripped jeans pages, political comment pages and failed to find anything grippy or tittery or anything really. Come to think of it the pictures on the ripped jeans pages weren't too bad.

Why bother? Because half the people listed on the right hand side of the page no longer post or they've gone into hiding or have just gone or they have secret pages that I don't have access to.

This then is by way of being a 'cris de coeur'. Send me some links to interesting, readable pages, pages like Zooey from New York used to write. Zooey stopped writing in July 2005 and I've been waiting for another entry ever since.

"Zooey, I sense anger here. Are you angry today?"

"Angry?....me?..not at all. Are we getting any closer to the part where you write me a prescription? because i have to be honest with you doc, 5 more minutes of your bullshit, and i plunge an icepick through your eye...not that i am in a 'angry place' or anything."

Yes Zooey's writing had a certain something that's sadly lacking in the dog and model car pages I've looked at so far.

Wherever you are Zooey I hope you're well and thanks for the pieces that you wrote back in 2005.

back 

arrow
teomalink