Monday, May 18, 2009

A Fox Doorway

Track of the day - Sex In The Morning - Prince Edward Island.

foxflapLast Saturday morning I found holes ripped through the fence at the end of the garden (picure 1).
Not a cat, a cat would have gone over the top.
Far too big for a rat unless it was the size of a dog.
We decided it must have been a fox.
I repaired the section of fence.

Yesterday the fence was undamaged.

This morning the fence was wrecked (see picture 2) but further along this time.
Whatever the creature is it's incredibly determined because it had ripped newly screwed slats out.

Mrs B suggested leaving a doorway for it to get through, which struck me as being an eminently sensible idea. The bottom picture shows the newly finished fox doorway on which dog had just piddled. I'm hoping that this will solve the problem.

Fitness

Not content with developing thighs that can crack nuts, my wife phoned the local gym and asked if they could teach her how to do the splits.

The receptionist asked, "How flexible are you?"

She said, "I can make any day but Tuesdays and Thursdays."

back 

arrow
teomalink