Thursday, May 28, 2009

Double Bass

Track of the day - Sex In The Morning - Prince Edward Island.

retired

The local tea room shut down. Apparently the retired Bogsvillians claiming their special offer breakfasts and cups of tea or coffee reduced the profit margins to zero.

I've been having a few problems with Windows XP recently. Nothing I can't handle of course. Or so I thought.

By last night I'd just about got the computer back to how it used to be. Everything was working fine so I decided to do a bit of a cleanup, to get rid of temporary files etc. A bit of fine tuning you might say.

I pressed the mouse button and watched in horror as my desktop lost all its icons and my My Documents folder emptied itself. All my Firefox and Opera bookmarks disappeared and my email store folders vanished into thin air.

Everything is back to normal again now - I think. I've decided to steer clear of cleanup software.

According to one of my recent emails, 'playing a big instrument brings bigger pleasure to women'. I'm going to get a double bass or a tuba. It'll be interesting to see just how much pleasure a little old guy with a double bass or tuba brings to the women of the World.

My friend Sue Ridgepipe from down the road informs me that Double Bass is a sexual position in which the man enters the woman from behind, and then fiddles with what's available up top with one hand and what's lower down with the other. The position is similar to that used when playing a double bass, but the sound produced is different.

Thanks for that Sue. A Double Bass it is then.

back 

arrow
teomalink