Monday, May 25, 2009

The Carrot Slicer

Track of the day - Sex In The Morning - Prince Edward Island.

cofiwch

Did I ever tell you about Bill from the Hole in the Ground bar who works in the canned vegetable factory? I'm pretty sure that he's the guy who lets his dog foul all the grass verges round here.

Just before Easter he confessed to his wife that he'd had a terrible urge to stick his penis todger in the carrot slicer at work.

She was horrified and suggested he should make an appointment with a therapist to talk it through.

Bill told her he'd be too embarrassed but promised he'd deal with the urge in his own way.

A few weeks later, when he got home from work, his face was ashen. His wife could see that something was seriously wrong.

"What's wrong, Bill?" she asked.

"Do you remember what I told you I wanted to do with the carrot slicer at work?"

"Oh, Bill, you didn't."

"Yes, I did."

"Bill, what happened?"

"They sacked me."

"Yes but what about the carrot slicer?"

"Oh. They sacked her too."



back 

arrow
teomalink