Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wi-Fi Internet Radio

Track of the day Once - Nerve Engine.

AE_wi-fi_radioI used to sit in front of my computer trying to find jazz radio stations that didn't play tracks that you hear in lifts all over the world.

I'm sure Kenny G is a very nice guy but my heart sinks when I hear one of his tracks opening up as the lift doors close. As far as I'm concerned incarceration with Kenny G is a fate worse than death.

My 'burning bush' moment came when UPS man delivered the AE wi-fi internet radio. I connected it up, pressed the button, watched it log-on and listened as the whole world came to my armchair.

I've sat in the garden and listened to live cajun music from New Orleans Radio. Sorry the cajun's not on now. I've been to Zimbabwe, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Grenada, New York, San Francisco and so far no one has played a Kenny G track.

I guess they are all going up and down a lift shaft somewhere near you.

This has to be the most amateur 'expert view' presentation of all time. Don't give up the daytme jobs guys!


logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine
are currently on tour.
back 

arrow
teomalink