Saturday, July 15, 2006

Two Sorts Of Common Blue

Track of the day Once - Nerve Engine.

common_blue_butterflyThis little thing fluttered past my nose and settled on the yard.

I went off to find my camera and the butterfly was still sitting on a brick when I got back. I thought it was a common blue but it was a Small Blue, a Cupido Minimus. We don't see either of them round here so I took a picture of it to celebrate the event.

tattooed_common_blueWe do get Greater Blues in Bogsville but they are much larger and much less attractive. I bumped into this one in the city centre the other day and took a picture but not to celebrate the event.

As you can see, this one is a great female blue of the tattooed variety. The tattoo above the left bicep reads 'MUM'. I suspect that her knuckles were marked 'LEFT' and 'RIGHT'.

Bogsville Radio is currently tuned into Grenada Broadcasting FM.


logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine
are currently on tour.
back 

arrow
teomalink