Sunday, July 09, 2006

Nifty Little Posing Pouch

Track of the day Once - Nerve Engine.

england_posing_pouch_gifYesterday's nifty little posing pouch number, fitted the garden gnome almost perfectly. He was thrilled to bits with it and insisted on showing it off for anyone interested enough to look. I pointed out that his belly sort of gets in the way. He told me he doesn't care what people think about about his belly and that he'll be wearing the flag of St George next time he swims the English Channel.

Mrs B. is orf to Wales tomorrow. I don't think she'll be swimming. Elder son is orf to Venice and then Spain while I'll be walking Dog round the back yard, demonstrating my lack of culinary skills and wandering off to the local hell hole. In the words of Peggy Lee's song, 'is that all there is?'


logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine
back 

arrow
teomalink