Friday, July 14, 2006

Orf To Bed

Track of the day Once - Nerve Engine.

sparkly_bikini_animated gifMrs B is back in Bogsville. I thought that life would be easier what with two of us to supervise Dog but he's peed himself once and has also managed to sit in his water bowl since she came home.

She also discovered that her prize African Violets have been eaten by five fat caterpillars while she was away. Then her laptop wouldn't connect to the wireless network so I've had to reinstall that.

Back three hours, I'm bloody exhausted and Dog is soaking wet again. I wouldn't mind but I gave him a bath this morning and it's taken all day to dry him out.

On a more serious note I'm now listening to i95.5FM from Trinidad and Tobago and Mrs B is phoning Scotland, probably planning her next getaway. No she's just announced that she's orf to bed. Well it is 8:56pm.


logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine
back 

arrow
teomalink