Thursday, March 08, 2007

Typical

frogs_toads_spawnTypical isn't it?

I'd just written my latest whingeing email to google and anywhere else I could think of about my blank screen problem, when lo and behold the damn page popped up in the browser.

It seems I'm no longer the invisible Milt Bogs.

The last time Milt became visible, the cure lasted for about half an hour.
At the moment all is well and I would readily buss on both cheeks whoever fixed it, with the possibility of a deeper relationship if the techie is a girl.
Grils need not claim any resposibility for the fix. The offer is not open to them.
I am so deliriously happy that I've had second thoughts and grils are included too.

I was so overjoyed that I rushed out and mowed the lawns.
Please God send me a concubine.
back 

arrow
teomalink