Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Give Up

Milt's Latest Firefox Error Console Message is viewable here.

This whole blogging thing is rapidly becoming pointless.
I'm spending hours every day trying to discover why I can't see this page or any other page with a blogspot*com extension when other people all over the place can.

Yes I can see it through a proxy server but that isn't the point.
I've tried without the wireless router. I've tried with the firewall switched off. I've tried with AVG disabled all with the same blank page or server reset message result.

I might as well be the bloody Invisible Man.

Virgin Media say they've raised a ticket though I can't find it and blogspot know about it but no one seems able to rectify the problem

Yesterday I tried to open a new blog to see if that would show on my screen but Blogger rejected my title and told me to use Mitbogs B or some such name.
The whole point of trying to open a new blog was to escape from whatever is boggering up Milt's Page.
I've had enough.
back 

arrow
teomalink