Friday, March 02, 2007

Still Posting Blind

Track of the day - Get Away - Georgie Fame

frogs_spawnI caught these two hard at it in public yesterday.
Totally shameless if you ask me.

I'm not sure why I bother posting anything really because I'm still posting blind
For whatever the reason I can't see the end result.
I can access everything in the dashboard except 'View Blog' so I haven't a clue what it looks like or whether other people are having the same problem that I'm having.
I'm unable to access any site published on Blogger so I can't visit or leave any comments anywhere.
I know that Gabbi who is thousands of miles away could read yesterday's post because she left a comment. Hi Gabbi, hope you're well.
I'm assuming therefore that it's a local problem.

If anyone can actually see this page rather than the blank white screen that I'm getting please leave me a comment so that I can work out if the problem is just local to my computer.
I know if someone leaves a comment because I get an email that tells me that a comment has been left.
I can call up the Google cached version of my old pages but if I select Home or any of the links to other people's sites I end up with the same blank white screen. Mind you, sometimes I get this screen.

All I know is that I could call up the page and any other Blogger site until I got the bloody email telling me that they'd tweaked a few things.
I'm a tweaker too so I understand only too well that when you 'tweak' things that are working, they usually end up broken.
The only thing that was broken on this site was Blogger's unencoded ampersand code. I'd settle for that right now.

Right now I'm orf to spy on the oversexed frogs, or toads or whatever they are.
back 

arrow
teomalink