Monday, February 26, 2007

Unsolicited Emails

We're just coming up to midnight on Monday and today's total is 3227 unsolicited mails.
Luckily the Mailwasher massacre continues.
I've suffered a grand total of seven thousand and five unsolicited emails since Saturday and that,believe me, is no joke.
My email provider says there's nothing that they can do about it. Great!
I'm now not just deleting, I'm also bouncing as many of them as I can. I realise that that's just causing a problem for someone else but perhaps the someone else will be more expert at tracking the source down than I will ever be.
The sooner the prat's spam generating program runs out of permutations for my email address the better. It's driving me barmy, or it would be if MailWasher wasn't sorting the mail for me.
I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have MailWasher, the computer would have long since sailed out through the window.
back 

arrow
teomalink