Friday, February 16, 2007

A Bee A Train & The River

Track of the day - The Train and the River - Jimmy Giuffre

bee_snowdrop_february 14 2007The sun came out and there he was, flying from flower to flower, collecting pollen. I hope he made it back home with his goodies because when the sun disappeared it was much too cold for bees.

I've charged up my mobile phone and I'm off 'dahn' to London by train. I'm going to London Bridge to interact with the lights on Tower Bridge.
If your phone is set to bluetooth, there are sensors on London Bridge that pick up the signal and track your progress as you cross. The signals light up an interactive lighting installation on Tower Bridge. As you cross London Bridge you can see the lights change on Tower Bridge - allegedly.
I don't understand it.
Well it'll make a change from watching Bogsville Bees and I do like the River. Listen to this guy talking about it.

tower bridge
back 

arrow
teomalink