Saturday, February 03, 2007

Long Tailed Tits

Track of the day - Get Away - Georgie Fame

settled sewage_sample point

I didn't get to the bar.
The thought of the sewage that might come out of the beer pulls and the effect it would have on me the following day put me off.
I am in danger of becoming a recluse. It's all very worrying.

long tailed_titsI did liven up yesterday when I spotted a pair of tits swinging about in the garden.
In true Bogsville fashion one decided to present me with its backside. I expect it was the female.
I have to admit that until yesterday I thought that long tailed tits were the ones that were adorned with tassels.

wrinkly_carI was peering out of the front window this lunchtime when I was dazzled by the sun reflecting off a bald pate.
Some wrinkly old guy was climbing back into his car. He'd parked outside our house and staggered off to the local butcher's shop to buy his alligator or kangeroo steak.
I cursed him for parking there and then realised that I knew him from somewhere.
This wrinkly old man with the shiny pate was in my class at primary school.
"Has it really come to this?" I asked myself and decided that taking pictures of tits was much more fun.

back 

arrow
teomalink