Thursday, February 01, 2007

Crude Sewage

Track of the day - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Mix

crude sewage_sample pointOn my travels with a camera I discovered a sign that should be fixed to the front of all the local Bogsville bars.
Why anyone should want to sample crude sewage defeats me. It just proves that some people will drink anything.
I haven't been in a bar for two weeks now.
I keep planning to visit one but the thought of paying money for that 'authentic crude sewage taste' puts me off.


Fit For Purpose

What better way to prove to that your under fire department is 'fit for purpose' than to mount yet another dawn anti-terrorist raid on the unsuspecting back-streets of Birmingham.
Seems to me that John Reid wants me to think I'm dicing with death every time I leave my house.
One thing is for sure, I can guarantee I won't see any police.
They're all too busy knocking doors down in Birmingham.

Just in case you suspect that the guy next door poses a threat to the safety of the UK, MI5 have a page where you can report your concerns.
Me - I'm off to sample crude sewage.

back 

arrow
teomalink