Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spam Emails Attack

I'm under attack.
One of my email inboxes is chock full of bounced spam emails.
Some prize bogger has used my email address in spam mailings and I'm now drowning in the bounced responses.
Yesterday I received 1045 emails and today, by midnight Sunday, I had received 2733.

I'm not tearing my hair out because I use Mailwasher Pro which intercepted and deleted them all before they got to my inbox.
I'd be in the madhouse without Mailwasher. If I had to examine all the emails before I could delete them it would take me hours because the mails were coming in faster than I could check them.

If anyone out there is tearing their hair out because of spam emails I suggest they go and look at Mailwasher's homepage, here's a link to the free version.
And no - I don't have any connection with Mailwasher, I'm just a very grateful user.

Today's total closed at midnight on 2733.
Yesterday I received 1045 returned emails so that makes a grand weekend total of 3778 bounced emails.
I'll soon be able to apply for an entry in the Guinness Book of Records.
back 

arrow
teomalink