Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bogon Milt Bogs

Track of the day - Save the Last Dance for Me - Sam Cooke.

frogs_toads_spawn

The frogs and toads are very busy at the moment.
Unfortunately there's a trail of dead bodies leading away from the pond. I don't know whether the carnage is down to a fox, a crow or a cat but I suspect a cat. Whatever is killing the little boggers isn't after food, it's playing with them which is why I suspect a cat.
The corpses don't stay in situ long. The crows come and take them away.

I can still only see this page through the link set up by the kind people at Pageworks. Apart from brief period just after midnight on Sunday I've been unable to load any blogspot pages. It's been over a week now and I'm beginning to think the problem will never get fixed.

The most frustrating thing is that if I was able to move the house 800 yards down the road, I'd be able to download my own page.

This morning I found an email re. my problem. It ended with someone suggesting it was 'probably a bogon issue' whatever that is. But then someone from my ISP added
"Actually we're thinking potentially not - one of the senior networks guys is looking into this further.
It looks like a generic issue affecting Blogger users:
"

I was quite taken by the thought that Milt Bogs might be affected by 'bogon' problems. It somehow seemed appropriate.
back 

arrow
teomalink