Friday, March 09, 2007

Posting Blind Again

I'm posting blind and am again unable to view blogspot*com pages.
Yesterday's fix was only temporary.
Amerloc was right to be sceptical.

And I thought I had problems!

I was trawling through the Virgin Media service status page for March when I spotted this -
"Customers nationally may currently be unable to view some Adult Pay Per Night programmes once purchased. These will include 100% Babes and the Adult Channel. Our engineers and support groups are currently investigating this issue.
Virgin Media would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused."
If you were a Virgin engineer or support group fixer, which would you investigate first - the Adult Channel, 100% Babes or the Milt Bogs blogspot problem?
I may be invisible for a very long time.

Paying for a service and then not being able to connect sounded familiar to me so I googled over to The Adult Channel to see what the poor unfortunates were missing.
Guess what came up on the screen?
This did.

If the Almighty sees fit to answer my request for a concubine, I hope I'm not sent a Virgin. I would want to be able to connect.
back 

arrow
teomalink