Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Underpants Benefit

Advent Calendar link.

Track of the day - Phoenix - Nerve Engine

christmas_sign_forfar_scotlandThe red, green, orange and blue christmas lights are flashing in the windows on the other side of the road, Mrs B is ironing my underpants and the rain is bucketing down outside. I suggested some starch rather than pressing was what was needed. Underpants benefit from a little stiffness in them occasionally.
It's all a waste of time because they'll need a good scrub when I get off the plane tomorrow. Flying is not one of my favourite pastimes.
We'll be up north until next Monday, the 18th December so there'll be even more gaps between my blog posts. I'll take my notebook and pencil with me just in case anything noteworthy happens.
I think I'll request the full body search at the airport.
Before I go I'd just like to wish Brenda Lee of Sweet Nothin's fame a belated happy birthday. Only a day late which is pretty good for me. I've lost that photo you signed for me in 1959 Brenda. Could you send me another one please?

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
A Nerve Engine MP3 to download :
Nerve Engine - Distance
or go to NE's My Space page to stream it.
Nerve Engine Gig Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink