Monday, November 20, 2006

Breastfeed Here

Track of the day - On The Wings Of A Nightingale - Everly Brothers

breastfeed_signThe offer seemed too good to be true and it was. I sat there patiently for at least an hour and no one came to feed me. I probably didn't look hungry enough.

The doctors have now x-rayed Mrs B's nether regions and think that her problem is constipation.
They prescribed some strong laxative and a suppository. I immediately went to find my plastic mac and wellington boots just in case of accidents during my visit.
Unfortunately they had run out of laxatives and suppositories so they gave her an enema instead. By all accounts the enema worked with indecent speed and efficiency. The other women in the unit are now refusing to use either of the bathrooms.
Mrs B, on the other hand, is smiling again and eating chocolate.

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
A Nerve Engine MP3 to download :
Nerve Engine - Distance
or go to NE's My Space page to stream it.
Nerve Engine Gig Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink