Friday, November 10, 2006

A Special Treat

Track of the day - Gotta Dance - Jimmy Giuffre 3

hand_jobThis morning, as a special treat, I wheeled Mrs B along to the local costalot supermarket. As far as I'm concerned the only good thing about the costalot supermarket is that it is handy and full of highly presentable women, all attracted by the pickup point sign outside.
Anyway Mrs B and I emptied the wind reduction pill shelf but thanks to the air conditioning we failed to empty the store.

Yesterday I knew exactly what I was going to write about today. I'd even written it. Hell I'll post it anyway.
Mrs B has worked at her current place of employment for the last 17 years. In all that time she has put the needs of the job before anything else - just about. Suffice it to say that I am less than impressed, nay - totally pissed off - that no one she works for or with has either phoned to ask about her health or sent a card wishing her a speedy or any other kind of recovery.
And then at 4 o'clock this afternoon a woman arrived with two flower arrangements. Great. Mrs B had her operation nine days ago!
They probably assumed she was recovering because I hadn't contacted them with any funeral details.
Their minds have been on far more important matters - like her boss getting an 'honour' from the Queen.
Personally, I wouldn't give him the time of day.

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
Nerve Engine MP3s to download :
Nerve Engine - Fool Me
Nerve Engine - Rationale
Nerve Engine - Distance
or go to NE's MySpace page to stream them.
Nerve Engine Gig Photo Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink