Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Party Has Been Cancelled

Track of the day - Would You? - Touch & Go

woman_rock"Anything you want to watch on tv" she asked.
I'd just come downstairs after scrubbing up and shaving for the 'Fabulous 50's' birthday bash.
"What about the party?" I asked.
"I don't want to go. You don't mind do you? I'm too tired. I've been up since half six this morning. The train journey was dreadful."
So there you are folks - the party has been cancelled, at least our part in it has.
My spending spree to get kitted out was all for nothing. Just as well I decided not to get the pointy shoes this afternoon.

I wouldn't mind but I know I'll get the blame for our not being there. In actual fact I was looking forward to listening to the two live rock bands. The camera was all charged up and ready to go and so was the DAT recorder. Never mind there's always his 70th or his funeral to look forward to.
I'll have to make do with the pub instead.

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
Nerve Engine Gig Photo Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink