Thursday, October 26, 2006

Beautifully Made Though

Track of the day - Your Feet's Too Big - Fats Waller.

washing upJohn C. was tall. He was very tall. As far as we were concerned he was a giant. He played rugby.
"I haven't played for a month. My boots wore out and I can't get any to fit me," he moaned one night in the bar.
"Why not John?"
"Because my feet's too big. I take size 13 boots and nobody stocks them round here. I have to send away for them," he said.
"Anyway, I ordered a pair a month ago and they arrived this morning."
"You'll be playing tomorrow then."
"No I won't. Just look at what they sent me. Look at the bloody things."
He opened his anorak and there hanging round his neck was a pair of tiny boots.
"Size 13 alright but children's," he said. "Totally useless. Beautifully made though."

Mrs B is away until Saturday but, as you can see, we're coping just fine with the washing up. Beautifully put together though.

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
Nerve Engine Gig Photo Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink