Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Track of the day Over The Rainbow - Bill Frisell.

novelty_knife blockRound here it's impossible to get kitchen knives that a half decent chef would include in his tool kit.
Given the fact that the cooker is broken and out of commission until Friday at the earliest I'm not likely to be cooking anything but I'm fed up with not being able to cut anything without shredding it.
I've tramped the dreary streets of Bogsville but found nothing so I googled knives and kitchen knives and carving knives and came up with an interesting piece about kids and knives and then somehow came up with a link to Urban Dictionary where I found an interesting piece about kids and guns. I'm not sure what it's doing on Urban Dictionary but it's there anyway.

I had thought of visiting Birmingham to see if they sell good kitchen knives but perhaps I'll stay bored but safe in balmy, backwoods Bogsville and order my Weapons of Mass Destruction from the web.

breastsWMD - A female with out of control enormous breasts.
"Oh good lordy Papo. It don't take General Powell to find those WMD's on that girl. We should invade."

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
Nerve Engine Gig Photo Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink