Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Arriving At Your Destination

Track of the day - Beep Beep - The Playmates.

personalised plateTankers with personalised plates - what next?
I had gone off to find a shopping centre full of old fashioned clothes today. It should have been easy with a GPS unit and a post code but I never got there. The GPS unit pig headedly insisted on delivering me to a half built Travel Lodge. After the third time that it announced, "Arriving at your destination on the left" and then blew a raspberry at me, I ripped the damn thing off the windscreen and went home.

On a lighter and much more positive note, someone posted a comment for me this morning.
I was thrilled to bits, tickled pink and over the moon as they say round here.
No, it isn't there now. I wiped it because it recommended that I should 'play bingo online pure hoodia patch'.
It didn't make a lot of sense to me either, especially as a natural appetite suppressant is the last thing I need. I only eat one meal a day whether I feel like it or not. If I ate any less I would probably disappear up my own 'hoodia', which is precisely where I wish all spammers would disappear to, not I hasten to add up my 'hoodia' but up their own 'hoodias'.

Mrs B has disappeared orf to Scotland and in troo Scots' style I'm trying to rip a pair of troosers apart, not to turn them into a kilt but to try to make them fit. Ripping them apart is one thing - sewing them up again is a lot more difficult but it passes the time. Tonight I will seek solace in the nearest bar. It's raining too heavily to go anywhere else.

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
Nerve Engine Gig Photo Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink