Monday, November 06, 2006

Costalot Hospital

Track of the day - Take It Easy - The Eagles

hospital_dripI haven't felt like blogging recently. Mrs B has been in the local costalot hospital where she had the majority of her innards removed last Thursday.
She has made a miraculous recovery and was able to bring her stitches home yesterday (Sunday) as long as she lifts nothing.
And so - for the foreseeable future I'm in charge of cooking, cleaning, shopping and all those impossibly difficult jobs that women take in their stride.
We'll probably both starve to death or end up back in the costalot suffering from food poisoning.
Alternatively I might discover that I'm a 'culinary' genius and open up a snack bar. Not a bad idea, 'culinary snack bar' sounds obscene to me ... shades of Mick Jagger and a Mars bar.

OK been there

Done the cooking and the cleaning and the shopping but I failed to change the sheets. My side 'looked a bit grubby', probably because I've been sleeping in it. So tomorrow we do the washing machine bit.
Tonight, eventually, I made the local bar and there was the pilot, the one guy whose conversation I can't stand, so I'm mr anti-social again. Never mind I can live with that.
Mrs B is fast asleep and I've re-acquainted myself with Bell's whisky.

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
Nerve Engine Gig Photo Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink