Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Laptops and Handbags

Advent Calendar link.

Track of the day - Phoenix - Nerve Engine

I'm back again.
At the end of our road there is a homeopathic clinic. This morning I noticed a large sign. It read
Car Park
Patron's Only
.
Strange really. I always thought they had hundreds of patrons. Seems like they only have one.
Once a pedant - always a pedant.

I'm blogging this from up north because Mrs B. decided to bring her laptop. I asked if it would mean she had two pieces of hand luggage.
"Oh no," she said, "laptops don't count."
Oh yes they do.
"Only one piece of hand luggage each Sir."
I refused to travel without the camera. Eventually the contents of the handbag went into the laptop case and enough of the camera went into the handbag to pass scrutiny.
As soon as we'd checked in they were trying to sell me Austin Reed suits, jackets and probably handbags. One piece of hand luggage in - as many pieces as you can carry out.
It doesn't make sense to me.

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
A Nerve Engine MP3 to download :
Nerve Engine - Distance
or go to NE's My Space page to stream it.
Nerve Engine Gig Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink