Friday, December 15, 2006

Fear Of Flying Cure

Advent Calendar link.

Track of the day - Phoenix - Nerve Engine

We went to visit an old friend who has overcome her fear of flying after attending a British Airways training weekend. The course was so successful that she flew to Benidorm in Spain for a holiday. Sounds more like a punishment than a reward to me but still...
At some point she found herself in conversation with a platinum blonde woman weighed down with gold jewellery.
"I've been coming to Benidorm every July for the last four years, but I won't be coming again. I'll be going to Alicante next time. The first three years were fine but this year was dreadful. Benidorm was full of Spanish people."
Spanish people in Spain! Whatever next?

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
A Nerve Engine MP3 to download :
Nerve Engine - Distance
or go to NE's My Space page to stream it.
Nerve Engine Gig Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink